Southeast Tennessee 2017 Fall Conference
Stay tuned for more information!
THANKS FOR MAKING THE 2016 FALL CONFERENCE A GREAT SUCCESS!
2016 Southeast TCSW Fall Workshop Schedule
8:00-8:30 AM Registration/ Networking/ Exhibits/ breakfast
8:30 – 10:30 AM Welcome & Opening Keynote Session
- Keynote Speaker: Forestine Watson-Haynes “Remaining vigilant in advocacy: advocating for constructive change”
- Keynote Speaker: Jed Mescon “Never Forget who you helped along the way”
10:30 – 11:30 AM BREAKOUT SESSIONS ONE
- Topic: Ethical Considerations with Intergenerational Families ETHICS Speaker: Dr. Amy Doolittle
- Topic: Ensuring Healthy, Intentional Relationships for Adults with Autism Speaker: Scott Kramer
- Topic: Serving LBGT Youth Speaker:
- Topic: We Can’t Make This Stuff Up! Why you need to plan ahead Speaker: Amy Boulware and Peter Harrison
11:50 – 12:30 PM LUNCH SESSION Invocation: Dr. Marva Lee
1:15 – 2:15 PM BREAKOUT SESSIONS TWO
- Topic: To Friend or not to Friend…Social Work & Social Media ETHICS Speaker: Paula Foster
- Topic: Build a Better Brain Speaker: Eve Nite & Michelle Heckler Davis
- Topic: Preventing Child Maltreatment & Promoting Community Resilience Speaker: Kristin Rector
- Topic: Healing on Both Sides Speaker: Sabrina Roberson & Eddie Worbington
2:30 – 3:30 PM BREAKOUT SESSIONS THREE
- Topic: Re-Thinking Ethical Considerations ETHICS Speaker: Dr. Morgan Cooley
- Topic: From Person to Population: How Adverse Childhood Experiences Shape Health Across the Lifespan Speaker: Jennifer Drake-Croft
- Topic: Building Strong Brains Through Intensive Case-Management Speaker: Elizabeth Cotellese
- Topic: Transitioning into & out of School and Tips for Families who have a Child with Disabilities: Tools for Preparation Speaker: Pam Hudson
3:30–4:30 PM CLOSING SESSION
Sponsors and Exhibitors
Statewide VIP Sponsors
Want to connect with more than 200 human services professionals in Southeast Tennessee? Add your name to our growing list of sponsors and exhibitors. Contact Theresa Jorgensen, 423-298-3269 or email@example.com for more information about sponsorships.
Nominate a Community Impact Advocate of the Year!
Do you know someone who has displayed excellence in advocacy as a volunteer or social services professional? Do you know a program or organization that has created substantial community impact? Recognize an individual or organization for the Southeast Tennessee Community Impact Advocate of the Year.
Contact Theresa Jorgensen at 423-298-3269 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a nomination form.
Nomination deadline TBA